Emphasis is laid on the need to balance in-class and out-of-class life. The students work hard in class, but they will also utilize energy for diverse
activities such as organizing seminars on contemporary legal issues, publishing in-house magazines, organizing guest lectures, participating in inter
and intra-law college competitions.
Inter-college meets will be organized which offer an opportunity to develop closer interaction and friendship among the law fraternity.
Students will be encouraged to involve in several Co-curricular activities through varous constitued student clubs namely:
- Group Discussion
- Seminars & Debates
- Quiz Competition
- Skits and Plays
- Sports Meets
- Law Forums
- Industrial Visits
These co-curricular activities will help them:
- Improve Communication skills
- Develop the right kind of attitude
- Enhance leadership qualities and abilities
- Work in a high pressure environment
- Develop group skills
- Inculcate discipline
- Enhance confidence levels
- Become result oriented
- Sport meet
- Blood Donation camps
These extracurricular activites will help them:
- Development of physical and mental health
- Personality Development
The ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad Alumni Association is formed under the presidentship of J Sridhar, (2010-15 batch) with a mission.
- To provide a vibrant forum to promote interaction and networking among alumni of the Institute;
- To help alumni achieve their professional and societal goals;
- To contribute to the Institute’s vision of being recognized among the world’s leading Institutions in academics, research, outreach,
- To promote best practices in different areas of Law, Technology and social sciences for the benefit of the society, especially weaker
- To assist deserving students from the sections of the society financially and otherwise.