2016‐till date: Assistant Professor, FST, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
2012‐2016: Teaching Assistant, Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
2010‐2012: Assistant Professor, Jyothismathi Institute of technological sciences, Karimnagar,
2004‐2008: Assistant Professor, Jayamukhi Institute of Technological Sciences, Narasmpet, Warangal,
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Convection in porous media
1. Published a Book :The title of book is “Linear and Nonlinear Stability Analysis in a Horizontal
Porous Layer” In LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978‐3‐330‐07597‐9.
2. Ongoing Project (SERB‐TAR/2018/001290):The effect of heat source on non‐Newtonian fluid flow
through a horizontal porous bed.
3. Executuve Council Member for Indian Society of Theoritical and Applied Mechanics.
4. Anjanna Matta, On the stability of hadley‐flow in a horizontal porous layer with non‐uniform thermal
gradient and internal heat source, Microgravity Science and Technology, (SCI Journal) (2019) 1‐7.
5. Anjanna Matta and G. Nagaraju, Order of chemical reaction and convective boundary condition effects
on micropolar fluid flow over a stretching sheet,AIP Advances, (SCI Journal) 8(2018) 1‐10.
6. Anjanna Matta and Antony A. Hill, Double‐diffusive convection in an inclined porous layer with a
concentration based internal heat source,Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, (Springer
Journal SCI)30(1) (2018) 165–173.
7. Anjanna Matta, P. A. L. Narayana and Antony A. Hill, Double‐diffusive Hadley‐Prats flow in a horizontal
porous layer with a concentration based internal heat source, Journal of mathematical analysis and
applications(Elsevier Journal SCI) 452, (2017) pp. 1005‐1018.
8. Anjanna Matta, P. A. L. Narayana and Antony A. Hill, Double‐diffusive Hadley‐Prats flow in a porous
medium subject to gravitational variation, International Journal of Thermal Sciences (Elsevier Journal
SCI), 102 (2016) pp.300‐307.