MVSR in affiliation
with Osmania University BE (Industrial Production Engineering)
Osmania University in Industrial
collaboration with Central institute of Tool Design (CITD) ME (CAD/CAM)
2013‐ Till Date: Assistant Professor at IcfaiTech School (Faculty of Science & Technology), IFHE
2011‐2013: Trainer& Support Engineer from EDS Technologies, Hyderabad.
2010‐2011: Design Engineer at CADD Center, Hyderabad.
Finished Certified Training on BIOPRINTING: 3D Printing Body Parts Course University of
CATIA V5 Part Design Specialist Dassault Systemes, France.
Additive Manufacturing Associate‐ Solid Works.
1. AvinashMalladi. “Stress analysis of rectangular and square plates with various cutouts”, Vibro
Engineering PROCEDIA, Vol. 22, March 2019, Pg. No: 165‐169, JVE Journals ISSN PRINT 2345‐0533, ISSN
2. AvinashMalladi. “A Study on Technologies in Cloud‐Based Design and Manufacturing”, International
Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD), Vol.8, Issue
6, October 2018, Pg. No: 187‐ 192, ISSN(P): 2249‐6890; ISSN(E): 2249‐8001.
3. AvinashMalladi. “Health Record Data Analysis Using Wireless Wearable Technology Device”, Journal
of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol.10, 09‐ Special Issue, March 2018, Pg. No:
696‐701, ISSN: I943‐023X.
4. AvinashMalladi. “3D Metal printing Technologies: A Review”,The IUP Journal of Mechanical
Engineering Vol. X, Page No: 48‐54, ISSN: 0974‐6536, February 2017.
5.AvinashMalladi. “Additive Manufacturing Techniques in Bio‐printing”, EXCEL INDIA PUBLISHERS
Conference Proceedings Vol. 1, 2016, Pg. No: 15‐20, e‐ISBN: 978‐93‐ 86256‐19‐5.
6. AvinashMalladi. “3D Bio‐printing of Skin: An Overview”, Conference Proceedings, 2016, Pg. No: 561‐
564, ISBN: 9788131427941.
7.AvinashMalladi. “Use of Nano materials in the Construction of NPP's”, Conference Proceedings, 2016,
Pg. No: 561‐564, ISBN: 9788131427941.
8. AvinashMalladi. “Wifi for Vehicular Communication Systems”, Journal of Emerging Technologies &
Innovative Research. Volume 2 Issue6, Pg. No: 1939‐1943, ISSN: 2349‐5162, July 2015.