Design, Modelling and Simulation in Friction Stir Welding
1. Madhavi, B., Jeevan. J., and Karthik Teja M., “Heat and Material Flow Effects on the Microstructures
and Hardness in Friction‐Stir Welded Joints.” Procedia Engineering, vol. 86,2016, pp.209‐214. (DOI:
2. Madhavi B., Jeevan J., “Influence of Strain Hardening Behaviour in Friction Stir Welded Joints of
Aluminium‐alloy Plates”, Materials Today: Proceedings, vol. 5, Issue 2P1 (2018), pp. 3851‐3860.
3. Madhavi, B., and Jeevan .J. “Experimental and Numerical Studies of Tool Geometry Effects on
Mechanical Properties and Stresses in Friction Stir Welded Joints”, (to communicate).
4. Madhavi, B., and Jeevan. J. “Optimization of Friction Stir Welding process of AA5052‐H32 usingTaguchi
OA”, (under review).
5. Madhavi, B., Jeevan J., “An assessment of microstructure, hardness, tensile and impact strength ofFSW
Al joints”, Journal of scientific and industrial research‐ (communicated).
6. Madhavi, B., Jeevan J., “FE modelling for controlling residual stresses in Friction Stir Welds”,Materials&
7. Madhavi, B., Jeevan J., Anvesh Krishna S., “Effect of tool‐pin height on the mechanical propertiesof
friction stir welded joints‐AA5052‐H32”, Indian journal of engineering and material
Madhavi B., Jeevan J, and karthik.Teja M, “Optimization Study of Friction Stir Welding Process
Parameters and Nugget Properties of Aluminium‐alloy”, International Conference on Structural
Integrity (ICONS‐2014), IGCAR, Kalpakkam, India, February 4‐7, 2014, pp. 129. (Citations=2).
Madhavi B., Anvesh Krishna S. and Jeevan J., “Finite Element Modelling of Friction Stir Welding Process
to Study the Thermal Impact and Evolution of Stresses in Aluminium‐alloy Plates”,AIMTDR‐2016,
College of Engineering , Pune, December 16‐18, 2016, pp. 243.
Robin Raj Balraj, Madhavi Barla and Govardhan Tingarikar, “A Review on Intelligent Fault Detection in
Rolling Element Bearings”, E3S Web of Conferences ,184, (August, 2020).ISSN:00002013ISSN: 2267‐