Hyderabad M.E in Production Engineering
National Institute of
Warangal Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
July 2016 to till today: Assistant Professor, ITS, IFHE (Deemed University), Hyderabad.
November 2010 ‐ December 2011: Assistant professor at Royal Institute of Technology & Science,
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Engineering
1. Manmadhachary. A, Ravi Kumar. Y, Krishnanand. L, “Improve the accuracy, surface smoothing and
material adaption in STL file for RP medical models”, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, vol. 21, pp
2. Manmadhachary A, Ravi Kumar Y, Krishnanand L, “Effect of CT acquisition parameters of spiral CT on
image quality and radiation dose”, Measurement, vol. 103, pp 18–26, 2017.
3. A. Manmadhachary, Y. Ravi Kumar, L. Krishnanand, “Finding of Correction Factor & Dimensional Error
in Bio‐AM Model by FDM Technique”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series C, 3 (2018)
4. A. Manmadhachary, Chanakya Chervith P.S.M, “A Method to Minimize the Energy Consumption of an
Industrial Robot”, International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy (IJETP), 15 (2019) 224 – 235.
5. Manmadhachary A, “CT imaging parameters for precision models using additive manufacturing”,
Multiscale and Multidisciplinary Modeling, Experiments and Design, 2 (2019) 209–220.
6. Manmadhachary A, Santosh Kumar Malyala, Adityamohan Alwala (2018) “Medical Applications of
Additive Manufacturing”, Springer ‐ Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics, Springer,
1643‐1653. ISBN No: 978‐3‐030‐00664‐8.