October 2020 ‐ till date: Assistant Professor, FST, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education,
2018 ‐ 2020: Assistant Professor, Lebanese French University, Kurdistan region, Erbil, IRAQ.
2010 ‐ 2018: Assistant Professor, GITAM University, Hyderabad.
2007 ‐ 2010: Half Time Teaching Assistant, National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
2004 ‐ 2006: Assistant Professor, SR Engineering College, Warangal.
Heat and Mass Transfer
Second law analysis
Flow through Cylinders
1. Nagaraju Gajjela, Mahesh Garvandha, The influence of magnetized couple stress heat, and mass
transfer flow in a stretching cylinder with convective boundary condition, cross‐diffusion, and chemical
reaction, Thermal Science and Engineering Progress 18 (2020) 100517, doi:
2. Nagaraju Gajjela, Mahesh Garvandha, Impacts of variable thermal conductivity and mixed convective
stagnation‐point flow in a couple stress nanofluid with viscous heating and heat source, Heat Transfer.
3. G.Nagaraju and Mahesh Garvandha, Magnetohydrodynamic viscous fluid flow and heat transfer in a
circular pipe under an externally applied constant suction, Heliyon 5 (2019) e01281. doi:
4. G.Nagaraju, Srinivas Jangili, J.V.Ramana Murthy, O.A.Beg and A.Kadir, Second Law Analysis of Flow in a
Circular Pipe with Uniform Suction and Magnetic Field Effects, Journal of Heat Transfer (ASME),
(Science Citaton Index Expanded/Web of science with Impact factor 1.608) Vol.‐141, Issue No.‐1, Page
Nos: 012004‐1‐9, 2018.
5. G. Nagaraju, J. Srinivas, J.V. Ramana Murthy, and A.M. Rashad, Entropy Generation Analysis of the
MHD Flow of Couple Stress Fluid between Two Concentric Rotating Cylinders with Porous Lining, Heat
Trans Asian Res., 46(4): 316–330, 2017(Scopus/Wiley science).
6. Srinivas Jangili, Nagaraju Gajjela, O. Anwar Beg, Mathematical modeling of entropy generation in
magnetized micropolar flow between co‐rotating cylinders with internal heat generation, Alexandria
Engineering Journal (2016),Vol 55, pp 1969–1982, (SCIE/Elsevier).