Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DU)
2020 ‐ till date: Assistant Professor, FST, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
2015 ‐ 2019: Teaching Assistant, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune.
2014‐ 2015 and 2019‐ 2020: Worked as Assistant Professor in Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology
and Science Karimnagar.
2012‐2014: Worked as Principal in Sree Chaitanya Junior College, Sultanabad, Karimnagar.
2007‐2012: Worked as Assistant Professor in Vivekananda Institute of Technology and Science,
2004‐2007: Worked as Lecturer in Jagruthi Degree College, Karimnagar.
2002‐2004: Worked as Lecturer in Vivekavardini Degree College, Manchirial.
Heat and Mass transfer
1. Ojjela, O., Ramesh, K. and Das, S. K., Second Law Analysis of MHD Squeezing Flow of Casson Fluid
between Two Parallel Disks, International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering (De Gruyter), 16(6)
(2018) 1‐13. (SCI, UGC and Scopus).
2. KRamesh, K. and Ojjela, O., Influence of Soret and Dufour on Free Convective Second Grade Fluid Flow
between Porous Parallel Plates with Chemical Reaction, International Journal of Applied and
Computational Mathematics (Springer), 4(4) (2018) 103 ‐ 118. (UGC and Scopus).
3. Ramesh, K. and Ojjela, O., Entropy Generation Analysis of Natural Convective Radiative Second Grade
Nanofluid Flow between Parallel plates in a Porous Medium, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
(Springer), 40(4) (2019) 1‐18. (SCI, UGC and Scopus).
4. Ramesh, K., Ojjela, O. and Naresh Kumar, N., Second Law Analysis in Squeezing Flow of Radiating
Casson Fluid between Parallel disks with Soret and Dufour Effects, Heat Transfer‐Asian Research
(Wiley), 48(4) (2019) 1483‐1500. (UGC and Scopus).
5. Ramesh, K. and Ojjela, O., Second Law Analysis For Chemically Reacting Natural Convective Second
Grade Fluid Flow Between Porous Parallel Plates With Hall And Ion Slip, Heat Transfer Asian Research
(Wiley), 48(7) (2019) 2989‐3012. (UGC and Scopus).