- Green Construction
- Innovative Construction Materials
- Infrastructure Engineering & Management
- Deep Learning and Image Processing (CNN, RNN)
- Data Science-Focus on Content-Based Image and Video Retrieval, Object Tracking in Video Sequence, Mammogram Analysis and Interpretation, Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence.
- Internet of Things and Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Networks, Cyber Security and Social Media Analytics.
- Block Chain Technology
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
- IoT and Wireless Communication Networks
- Power System and Control System
- Product Design
- Operations Research
- Boolean Algebra
- Fluid Dynamics
- Fixed Point Theory
- Commutative Algebra
- Queuing Theory
- Mathematical Modelling, Mathematical Physics.
- Markov / Non-Markovian Analysis, and Stochastic Modeling, Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Additive Manufacturing - Manufacturing of prototypes for mechanical engineering domain, fabrication of pre-planning surgical models for medical community (Orthopedic and Dental implants, Surgical planning, Drug delivery system etc) and develop Architecture models for civil and architectural engineering domains.
- Machine Design - CAD Design models for manufacturing of Nano and micro machining components for aerospace applications using composite materials, Advance High Strength Steels etc.
- Refrigeration - Simulation and Analysis of Vapour compression refrigeration system, Heat transfer analysis through HVAC nozzles, turbulence flow and modelling, solid cryogenic green propulsion system (IPRC 014) etc.
- Robotics - Modeling, simulation, analysis and design of a controller for a robotic manipulator having five degree of freedom for lunar mission (VSSC), Use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Expert Systems (ES) / Machine Learning (ML) in Mission operations, Development of end effectors for spacecraft berthing and sample retrieval etc.
- Autonomous land and water vehicles, Intelligent control of dynamic systems, Robot Dynamic modelling and control, Automated robotic CAPP (Computer Aided Process Planning).
Laser matter interaction (Experimental):
- Imaging of laser induced shock waves from materials, time and spatially resolved spectral studies, laser ablation propulsion, filamentation, acoustic and radio frequency detection of shock waves.
- Applied Machine learning for fundamental science problems.
- Boolean Algebra
- Computational and experimental studies of driven granular materials.
- Experimental studies of collisional properties of grains of various shapes and materials.
- Experimental studies of granular solids.