BBA - LLB / BA - LLB ILSAT 2017 Schedule
Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% marks and above (any discipline) in English medium.
- Applicants who appeared for final year 10+2 examination (including practical examinations) before August 01, 2017 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until final marksheets establishing their eligibility are submitted.
- The last date for submitting the proof of 10+2 marksheet is September 15, 2017, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Merit score in ILSAT 2017 / CLAT 2017
- Personal Interview
Age: Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I, ie., July 25, 2017. However, the changes if any made to age limit by the BCI from time to time will be followed. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate will be taken as authentic.
Admission Procedure for applicants applying based on ILSAT 2017: Admission into the BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) is based upon the Score achieved in the ‘ICFAI Law School Admission Test’ (ILSAT 2017)
ILSAT 2017 is an aptitude test conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) format.
How to Apply: Applicants interested in appearing for ILSAT 2017 can apply by any one of the following methods.
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/ilsat and make payment of Rs.1,000 towards the cost using Credit/ Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
Applicants applying online should upload their passport size colour photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
B) Download of Application Form Alternatively, applicants can file their details online and download the Application Form from www. ifheindia.org/ilsat and send it to the address of Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1,000 towards the cost of application.
The DD should be drawn in favor of “IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2017” payable at Hyderabad. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
C) Fill the Application Form Applicants can fill-in the application form given on page 7 and send it to the Admissions Office.
Address for Correspondence: The completed printed Application Form obtained from the office or downloaded filled-in application along with DD should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to the following address:
The Admissions Officer, Law Programs # 65, III Floor, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad - 82, Telangana State,
Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
Last Date for Application:
The last date for submission of Application Form for ILSAT 2017 is May 01, 2017. The Application Forms received after the last date will not be considered.
- Pass in Bachelor Degree in Law with 50% and above aggregate marks (OR) Pass in Integrated 5 year Degree program in Law with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Candidates should qualify in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test for PG Programs (2017) conducted by ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
Admission Modalities The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campus-based PG and Ph.D Programs offered by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
Admission into the program is based on Entrance Test conducted at all India level.
Due weightage will be given to academic distinctions, achievements in sports and extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
Should have qualified in ILSAT (PG) 2017 conducted by ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
Ph.D. Program in Law
- Pass with minimum 55% marks at the Postgraduate Degree in Law from a recognized University and Ph.D Eligibility Test conducted by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
- The following applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for admission into part-time Ph.D. Program:
- Regular teachers working in University Law Colleges or affiliated Law Colleges with a minimum of three years continuous teaching experience.
- Practicing Advocates with a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Judicial Officers with a minimum of 5 years experience. Retired Judicial Officers are also eligible to pursue Ph.D. Program in Law.
- Any Gazetted Officer with a minimum of 8 years of administrative experience.
- Any Executive with a minimum of 10 years of administrative experience in any recognized Law Firm/ Tax Consultants/ Public or Private Limited Company/ Company Secretaries/ LLP.
The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campus-based PG and Ph.D Programs offered by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
Ph.D. Eligibility Test: Admission into Ph.D. full-time/ part-time program in Law shall be through an entrance test (Ph.D Eligibility Test) followed by Ph.D. admission interview. All candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria shall appear for the Ph.D eligibility test.
The candidates who are qualified in UGC/JRF examination/ NET/SLET are exempted from appearing Ph.D. eligibility test. Duration of the test is of 2 hours. The minimum marks for qualifying the Ph.D. eligibility test shall be 50%.
Ph.D. Admission Interview:
Candidates who have qualified in the Ph.D. eligibility test shall be called for Ph.D. Admission Interview. After the Ph.D. Admission Interview the list of eligible candidates for registration for full-time and part-time Ph.D. program will be finalized.