The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
- The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is a deemed-to-be-University established under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- IFHE’s comprehensive student-centric learning approach provides relevant knowledge, imparts practical skills and inculcates a positive attitude among the students.
- Today, IFHE is one of the largest multi-disciplinary universities in the country.
- The Faculty of Management, Faculty of Science and Technology and Faculty of Law are the three main building blocks of the university.
- IFHE has been permitted by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to start an Off-Campus Centre at Bangalore, Karnataka.
The University is a member of :
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
IFHE has put in place world class processes for governance, academic excellence, industry interface and student centricity. Some of the best minds in the country are closely associated with the running and oversight of IFHE.
Going forward, the focus areas of IFHE are:
- To offer students the best and updated curriculum and train them for rewarding careers.
- To promote a culture of research that advances knowledge in the field of management, technology and law.
- To collaborate with the industry and be relevant to their needs.
- To partner with the government and various government bodies for nation building.
The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities.
The University is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Wi-Fi enabled campus and
Extensive Internship Programs
on latest technologies
Individual Mentorship and Personal Attention
Legal Aid Clinic
Excellent placement support
Industrial visits for real time exposure
Sports and Recreation Facilities
Strong Industry-Academia Interface
Strong Alumni base
Compulsory Legal Internship program
Schools @ IFHE, Hyderabad
ICFAI Business School
IBS, Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in the country. We are only one of 15 Business Schools in the country to have received the globally accepted AACSB accreditation. In various national B School surveys, we get a top ranking.
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad is a deemed-to-be University established in the year 2008 under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- B.Sc (Mathematics) and B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Sc (Mathematics) and B.Tech (DS&AI)
- B.Sc (Physics) and B.Tech (CSE)
- B.Sc (Physics) and B.Tech (DS&AI)
Integrated Dual Degree Programs
ICFAI School of Architecture
The ICFAI School of Architecture (ISArch) is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. ISArch is established in 2018 with the approval from Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi. ISArch offers five year full time Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) Degree Program which trains the students to emerge as professional Architects.
Under Graduate (UG)
ICFAI Law School
The Faculty of Law commonly known as ICFAI Law School is a constituent unit of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (A deemed-to-be University) established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. Today’s legal profession needs a distinctive, well-qualified, analytical legal professional with academic excellence and practical exposure to address complex challenges posed by ever changing business environment.